For the final episode of Season 1 Morris and Sergio look inward–what was this experiment, and how did it go? SPOILER ALERT: Production has already started on Season 2!
- Using iTunes to encode podcasts
- Morris’ MacBook: MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015)
- An episode of DATABASE, the show whose name inspires ours. Great vintage clips of Bill Gates and Kazuhiko Nishi.
- Thanks again to Alex for creating our logo art and Shun of Picotune fame for composing our theme song.
- Marco Arment’s massive podcasting microphone review
- Morris records with a Pyle-Pro PDMIC58 mic attached to a TASCAM US-2x2 USB audio interface.
- Sergio records with a Sony ECM-PCV80U mic with a build-in USB audio interface.
- Rogue Amoeba’s Piezo, used to record Skype audio for the podcast
- Audacity audio editor
- Hugo, the static blogging engine that powers our website and RSS podcast feed
- Overcast, Marco Arment’s podcast app
- Software Engineering Daily, one of the best technology podcasts around
- Ben Thompson on Facebook and engagement